Πέμπτη 3 Μαΐου 2012

                             


                                  










 

           I smother the need to come forth- 
 to lay my cards on the table
            -"Again"? - rings a   bell in my head -   
           to be upfront or even better blunt-
   You will be surpised at          
                   how much i have come to know so far   
      I had a good teacher . I admit .
         But now,for only now there is -   
            I pamper my soul as never before - 
                                               And wish you well
                                               As i always did.
                                               And  always will.                                                    
  










                 
                 
   










1 σχόλιο:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

.. and always will!!!
really smooth a pain recall..