Κυριακή 1 Αυγούστου 2021

 






Here is a link to Tipua Quarterly Volume 4

It's a Digital version ( free ) of a publication that comes out every four months, a collaborative effort of its members

If you're curious about

what Tipua is you can scroll down to the Introduction or the last page and read all about Tipua...

I am a member of this lovely, vibrant community since its beginning in 2019, it is a safe haven of

lovely, kind, helpful, creative and humorous people and I really enjoy my interaction there. 

Plus I learn a lot about photography which is one of my hobbies :)

You can also press on the links of previous volumes  which are on the top left, second page

Hope you enjoy it!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPmiYxc2SUmpjWTmka1MZ3PrVMkjIJnm/view












1 σχόλιο:

Άιναφετς είπε...

Επιστρέφω για μεγαλύτερη απόλαυση! ;-)